PSI Thesis : Gluing of Nakamura Strips in the Phase Space formulation of String Theory: Supervisor: Dr Laurent Freidel. Perimeter Institute.
BS-MS thesis: N-point correlation function in Polymer Quantum Field Theory. Supervisor: Dr Ritesh Singh, IISER Kolkata
- Quantum Crytography and Superdense Coding Protocol for 2n bit transmission: (under Dr.PrashantPanigrahi, IISER-K,2010).
- A Study of the Statistics prior to Angioplasty and Coronary Stenting based upon Blood pressure and other lifestyle factors. (In SCB Medical Institute, Cuttack,2010).
- Simulation of human understanding of predicates in computers: making the computers behave like humans. (underDrAnandaDasgupta, IISER-K ,2010).
- Diagnosis of the 40m prototype Interferometer by auxilliary laser beam injection. (Under Professor Rana Adhikari and Dr Suresh Doravari, LIGO, CALTECH, California,2011).
- Probing the multifractality of live tissues with light scattering techniques. An effort for a non-invasive diagnosis of cancer. (Under DrNirmalya Ghosh, IISER-Kolkata,2012.)
- Propagator in Polymer Quantization, under DrRitesh Singh, IISER-Kolkata, 2013.
- Instanton Approach to Double Well Potential, Term Paper, Under DrSiddharthLal, IISER-K 2013
- Flux Tube Dynamics in Quark Confinement, Term Paper, Under Prof PrasantaPanigrahi, IISER-K, 2013
- Curing Divergences Using Polymer Quantization, ongoing Dissertation Project, Under Dr Ritesh Singh, IISER-K, 2013-2014.
- Interpretations of Mathieu’s tongues and instabilities in the solution to Mathieu Equation. (as part of Advanced Maths Methods Course by Prof Panigrahi).
- Reading Project on Group Theory and Differential Geometry with DrAnanda Dasgupta.
- Reading Course on Models of Inflation and Structure Formation, and Introduction to quantum cosmology, under the guidance of Prof Narayan Banerjee, IISER-Kolkata.
- Essay on Phase space formulation of String Theory : under the guidance of Laurent Freidel.
Talks and seminars delivered:
- Detection of Pulsars and gravitational waves: IISER-Kolkata (2010)
- Simulation of human understanding of predicates in computers: making the computers behave like humans. : IISER-Kolkata (2010), NIAS bangalore, (2012)
- Diagnosis of the 40m prototype Interferometer by auxilliary laser beam injection. CALTECH, LIGO (2011)
- Flux Tube model of Quark Confinement: IISER-Kolkata (2012)
- Instantons and the double-well potential: IISER-Kolkata (2013)
- Propagator in Polymer Quantum Field Theory: IISER-Kolkata (2013)
- Inflation theory and structure formation in the Universe: IISER-Kolkata (2014)
- N -point green’s function in Polymer Quantum field theory: IISER-Kolkata (2014)
- Hilbert Space Formalism of PQFT and lattice models, working towards a consistent theory of gravity. Perimeter Institute: (PSIMINAR 2014)
- Introduction to Spin Form Formalism for Quantum Gravity: Perimeter Institute (2014)